The TRUBLUE® Auto Belay is the next generation of indoor and outdoor auto belays. Designed for the climbing industry, thousands of TRUBLUEs are in use around the world in climbing gyms, ropes courses, family entertainment centers and more.
TRUBLUE’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is superior to the technology of other auto belays on the market, both for operators and user satisfaction. Our auto belays are engineered to meet the strictest safety standards, including extensive testing by one of the leading certification bodies in the world, TÜV/SÜD Product Service GmbH.
The primary difference between the TRUBLUE and TRUBLUE XL is in mounting height.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts
- Smooth, consistent descent for a variety of rider weights
- Compact and modular unit is simple to install or relocate
- Accommodates wide range of weights (22-330 lbs/10-150 kg)
- Maximum mounting height is 24.6 feet (7.5m)
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership ($199 annual recertifications are required for all units)
When purchasing your TRUBLUE Auto Belay, please select the appropriate webbing length to fit your climbing walls:
Every TRUBLUE comes with a Petzl swivel and carabiner on the webbing line. Other options available including just a plastic thimble or a steel carabiner.
A mounting kit will be needed